“On behalf of St. Monica Church and our parishioners, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you. We appreciate your donation towards the success of our fundraiser. Please be assured of our best wishes and prayerful support.”
The Best in Fraternal Life Insurance since 1879.
- Individuals must purchase life insurance to become a member of the Czech Catholic Union.
- Any Christian from birth to age 90 may purchase Life Insurance.
- Members participate in local Society meetings and events.
- All members receive the Quarterly Posel.
- Members may apply for High School and College Grants
Purchase Life Insurance and Become a Member Today!
It is not the intention of the Union to fold its hands and rest in the recitation of its past achievements, but to continue its efforts to work, foster and spread true Catholic principles in the lives of its members, thereby setting an example of true Catholic Family living.
Become a Member
The Best in Fraternal Life Insurance since 1879
Choose the life insurance plan that best suits your needs. With a variety of plans available, you are sure to find the best one for you and your family.
Providing excellent service and quality since 1879. That’s over 140 years of experience that you can count on.
Our dedicated team is ready to help you with any questions you may have. We treat you like family because you ARE family.
Czech Catholic Union By The Numbers