The Ohio Fraternal Alliance annually awards a college scholarship to a graduating high school senior up to $500.
Scholarship applications may be obtained from any Ohio Fraternal Alliance member fraternal home office or contact:
Scholarship Applicant Requirements:
- Applicant must be an Ohio resident. They must be a current youth policy member of a fraternal society, or included in a family member policy that does not have youth policies belonging to the Ohio Fraternal Alliance.
- Applicant must be a 2022 high school graduate.
- Applicant must submit a minimum 150-word essay entitled: How I’m personally involved in my Fraternal Society & its Future.
- Applicant must submit a list of the following activities: Church related activities, local community and volunteer activities, school activities/clubs.
- Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation from a local Fraternal Society officer.
- Essay, all activities, and letter will be judged. Completed application must be dated and submitted by April 1, 2022, and mailed to:
OFA Scholarship Committee
Attn: Michael Czarney
1208 Meadowbrook Ct.
Amherst, Ohio 44001